We are always looking for new talents to join our growing team.
- International sales manager
- Sales assistant
- PR & communication assistant
Email us your application with C.V. and motivation letter today .
International sales manager:
ABOUT THE SALES MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- Market prospection
- Communication to buyers and press
- Brand and product presentations off market
- Fashion Week Sales Campaign Showroom
- Detailed report of sales and collection performance after Fashion Week
- Follow up during the seasons and re-orders
- Organization & management of in-house sales services
JOB DESCRIPTION: Men's & Women's RTW account executive
- Manage from 5 to 7 women's and men’s collections
- Handle the growth and development of the collections
- Conduct and organize appointments with buyers.
- Prepare collections for market.
- Assist buyers with placing orders.
- Develop, train and mentor Assistants and Interns
- Identify and build key client relationships to expand and grow business
- Provide reporting and milestones related to specific seasons with recommendations for designers for any areas at risk or improvements for future
- Resolve product and order related issues between buyers and designers.
- Keep current and informed on all of our brands and collections.
- Merchandise collections.
- Handle administrative responsibilities.
- Manage inventory.
- Seeking out potential customers to carry the products
- Key account visits as needed
- Deal with shipments of merchandise coming in and out of the showroom.
- Updating and managing database
- High level of French and English both written and spoken, a 3rd and 4th language is a plus.
- Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
- Team player, and communicates well with others.
- Enthusiastic and enjoys being busy and working in a fast paced environment.
- Highly complemented in regards to customer service relations consistently demonstrated through efficient communication, effective interpretation and successful conflict management;
- Organized, dynamic and driven, with good communication skills.
- Good computer operational skills and fast learner to operate new software